To use all features of the conference platform, you need an up-to-date browser. Currently, Google Chrome is the most stable and reliable browser for using the conference platform. Firefox and Safari are browsers that should work but sometimes less stable. If you are using a different browser than Google Chrome, MeetAnyway cannot provide in-depth troubleshooting support for you, as the support staff is highly trained in resolving Google Chrome issues.
For video chats, permission to access your microphone and camera is required. Please note that firewalls of company or institute networks can also limit the functionality.
All lectures are broadcast via Zoom. For the best experience we recommend you download Zoom before the start of the conference. Alternatively, joining the Zoom Meeting is also possible via all common browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge).
All speakers are invited to use our offer for a test session one week before the conference starts. The nessesary information for the test session (day, time and login information) will be send out by e-mail to the speakers. Please consider the following points for your presentation:
- Please use the same equipment with which you completed your technical check to avoid technical problems during your presentation.
- Please join the Zoom Meeting at least 5 minutes before the session starts.
- Please sign in at Zoom with your full name so that we can identify you as a speaker and give you the rights to share your screen, microphone and camera in Zoom.
- Please make sure that you respect your presentation time!
A video chat room is linked to each poster, where you can discuss during the poster sessions. Please consider the following aspects when creating your posters:
- Please create your poster as a PDF file in portrait format (DIN A0; 1.2 m in height and 0.9 m in width).
- The file must not exceed a maximum size of 30 MB.
The above criteria are based on the technical requirements of the conference platform used, so please adhere to these technical criteria.
The posters will be accessible to all registered participants throughout the conference. Please be available for discussion at your poster during the poster session.
The poster file must be send to us by e-mail by October 3, 2021.
In addition, there will be numerous video chat rooms for sharing and networking during and after the sessions. We therefore ask all attendees to stay in MeetAnyway, especially during the breaks, to connect and network with interested attendees.